Conversion of simple Windows 10 Batch files to Rexx cmd-files

Conversion of simple Windows 10 Batch files to Rexx cmd-files

ThSITC
Hello there,

whil'st I do know that this question is unrelated to ibm-NetRexx, I
think I would ask:

I am currently in the final stages to release all of my soft via Git to
www.SourceForge.net.

Essentially my Run-Time Package, named 'Rexx2RTP', and my utilities,
named 'utils', to SF Project NetRexx, under the ISU licence, and all
other to SF Project 'thsitc', under the Lesser Public GNU licence.

My development Computer is a Windows 10 PC, and thus I'm using Windows
xxxx.bat files to invoke the various Java Classes.

Now my question:

Is anybody of You aware of a Utility Program which does convert a
Windows xxxx.bat to a Rexx

xxxx.cmd files compatible to UNIX/Linux ?

When Yes, could You pls. point me to it ?

Thanks in advance, Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=jRwxzjs6mXLHfTlK6spzU_kW0FEVLCWaAHWz9e5xfGA&s=9cU4FPAWH7X6FkN8nXM33TaRI9phCzElcfy4wr1wj40&e=