DATECONVERT Stage

Jeff Hennick-3

I have added, for NetRexx Pipelines 3.09, a new DATECONVERT stage, along with 3 aliases shortening the name, and 130 tests, most with several different input data tests, in 13 test files.

This is basically the CMS version.  A few of the date types I could not convert.  I have added an option of MIDNIGHT / NOON for which time to put out if requested from a format or data with no time supplied.  CMS just assumes midnight.

I will be shortly following with formal updates to the documentation files.

Jeff