DB-123: IBM IMS DB --> IBM DB2 conversion this Year for a spanish company

DB-123: IBM IMS DB --> IBM DB2 conversion this Year for a spanish company

ThSITC
Hello there,

I think we do now have a knowledgeful Project team (except a spanish speaking member)
for this potential DB-123 customer.

Rene, do You know some spanish speaking member in IBM NetRexx group located in Espania
who might be interested to co-work approx one to 2 days the week remotedly from SPAIN ?

The project shall be to convert 90 DBD's, 200 SEGMENTS, 2000 COBOL and approx 300 Assembler
programs to DB2 in a phased approach (approx 200 Programs/month) using DB-123 (see www.db-123.com)

David Requena, are You still on this list?
Other volunteers ?

Johannes, Walther, Rene:

Please do send me Your current english CV for reference until Tuesday next week.

Thomas Schneider.

Re: DB-123: IBM IMS DB --> IBM DB2 conversion this Year for a spanish company

David Requena

Yes Thomas, I'm on the list. Never left!
I'm replying on list just to let others know I'm still around. Please, keep further related correspondence off list.

Problem would be I've an extremely limited knowledge  of those big iron systems and DBs of yore.

I might handle the Spanish side of things: meetings, documents, etc. I could  as well possibly help with the manual tuning of nrx/sql outputs ‎. Other than this I'm not sure what my contribution might be. Nor think it'd be a significant enough one anyway...

Saludos
David Requena / Gmail

Re: DB-123: IBM IMS DB --> IBM DB2 conversion this Year for a spanish company

ThSITC
Hi David, thanks for response.
I thought your location in Espania and Your knowledge of IBM-NetRexx shall help a lot as described in Your answer.

What I am now seeking for is one real z/OS IMS DB expert, when possible with IBM assembler
(and COBOL) knowledge in this forum. What I need is deep knowledge of CBLTDLI and
ASMTDLI.

Then, the project Team shall be complete.

When interested & time avail, then pls. do contact me offline, with Your english CV attached.

All, have a nice weekend :-)
Thomas Schneider

PS:
I am now  putting this project members list offline from the IMS-Netrexx Group.