Final ERROR-message needed when a bunch of Compilations do have Errors

Final ERROR-message needed when a bunch of Compilations do have Errors

ThSITC
Hello there,

may I again please propose that NetRexx does give a Final error message

when any of the just Compiled members did NOT Compile.

In NetRexx Level 3, when I'm doing a Compile (nrc *.nrx) it does tell me

that I did compile my stuff, but if *any of the members* didn't compile,

it does actually Compile NOTHING :-(

Don't remember how often I did ask to fix this pitfall :-(

Kindly, Thomas Schneider