Fwd: Next 10 Readers Each Receive a Gift Card! Rethinking Endpoint and Email Security

Fwd: Next 10 Readers Each Receive a Gift Card! Rethinking Endpoint and Email Security

ThSITC
... just for YOUR Info!

When You don't like/want it, just *DELETE it*, BUT:

Please do COMPLAIN only ONCE!

Thanks a lot, ThSITC  -- The Simple IT keeps CHANGING ;-)

Betreff: Next 10 Readers Each Receive a Gift Card! Rethinking Endpoint and Email Security
Datum: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:02:29 +0000
Von: CRN Whitepapers [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

Rethinking Endpoint and Email Security for the BYOD Era
Next 10 readers each receive a $10 gift card from a well-known online retailer!

It seems like nearly every day we hear about another company falling prey to a cyber threat, often resulting in data loss. The consumerization of IT and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) only exacerbates the issues since companies now have many more endpoints to protect.

Download this whitepaper from Eset and learn about the proven and effective combination that will protect your organization, and give your employees the freedom to utilize BYOD.

See the Eset Benefits:

  • An integrated and efficient product line that is simplified.
  • A small footprint for lower overhead and less demand on scarce network and system resources.
  • Support for multiple mail and operating systems.
  • A best-in-class antivirus solution.

Eset's security solutions provide the flexibility you need to combat today's threats, while offering strong ROI and lower total cost of ownership.

Download my complimentary whitepaper from Eset.

Terms and Conditions

In order to provide you with this free service, we may share your business information with companies whose content you choose to view.

Unsubscribe and update your preferences.

The Channel Company
Privacy Policy
550 Cochituate Rd, Framingham, MA