Fwd: Postgres Weekly Newsletter

ThSITC
Hello there,

since a couple of weeks I'm working an Gary Patricks open issue there on ibm-netrexx.

I'm making some progress, but do have *one message* for You.

PostgeSQL (also called BIGSQL), is the most advanced  SQL implementation
I've ever seen :-)

I shall report when we've got Gary Patrick's exampe *running* on my own
Windows10 machine, of course :-)

Anyway, as it is X-Mas time:

A marry X-mas and a reluctant switch to the Year 2018 to all of You !
Kindly,

Thomas Schneider, ThSITC Consultancy,

Betreff: Postgres Weekly Newsletter
Datum: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:59:55 +0000
Von: PostgreSQL Newsletter [hidden email]
Antwort an: PostgreSQL Newsletter [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]