Fwd: Postgres Weekly Newsletter

ThSITC
Just for Your info there ...
... I'm just becoming a fan of Postgres by BIGSQL, as I am already a fan of NetRexx, by the way :-)

Although I do have the initial problems, as with any new software, BIGSQL does look
really GREAT !

I'm trying here in Vienna to decypher Gary Patrick's reported NetRexx problem, by the way ;-)

End of (unpaid) advertisement !

Kindly,
Thomas Schneider.

Betreff: Postgres Weekly Newsletter
Datum: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:01:13 +0000
Von: PostgreSQL Newsletter [hidden email]
Antwort an: PostgreSQL Newsletter [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

Happy New Year - welcome to the first issue of 2018!

PostgreSQL is the DBMS of the Year 2017

DB-Engines named PostgreSQL as "The DBMS of the Year 2017" citing high growth and interest throughout the year. Another notch that the advanced, open source database is a great choice for your applications!