Fwd: Re: [RexxLA] WinXP -> Win7 woes

Kermit Kiser

FYI 1 for those not on the RexxLA list.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [RexxLA] WinXP -> Win7 woes
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:42:00 -0700
From: Jim Mehl [hidden email]

Yeah Kermit, NetRexx was what I had in mind when I mentioned Java based
processors. Hopefully someone on this forum has done it.

The design goal, of course, it that given a NetRexx script called test.nrx,
a Windows command prompt would know what to do with just test.

Jim

Re: Fwd: Re: [RexxLA] WinXP -> Win7 woes

ThSITC

Hello, Kermit Kiser, there *somewhere* in th U.S.A:

It's so *good* to *hear from You, AGAIN* ....

Because *that does mean* (for me at least) .....

That You are *still ALIVE* ....

Which are *GOOD NEWS* for the NetRexx Community !!!!

Thank You *so much* for SURVIVING !!!

Kind and Great Regards, from Vienna (Austria) ...

Thomas Schneider.