Fwd: Watson Discovery Service: A Technical Introduction Webinar: Confirmation

Fwd: Watson Discovery Service: A Technical Introduction Webinar: Confirmation

ThSITC

Now, as requested by IBM, I'm sharing this with IBM-NetRexx :-)

Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria.

Betreff: Watson Discovery Service: A Technical Introduction Webinar: Confirmation
Datum: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 07:46:45 -0800 (PST)
Von: [hidden email]
Antwort an: [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

IBM Watson

Thank you, Thomas, for registering for our webinar, "Watson Discovery Service: A Technical Introduction ". Use the links below to share the webinar information with colleagues and friends that may also be looking to save time analyzing data!

Please save this email and the following access details below:​

WEBCAST LINK:  http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1325563/2F50D5A7F40FB7FA3C1CF0495C9DACBC?mode=login&email=Thomas.Schneider@...
EMAIL:  [hidden email]

LIVE DATE:  January 25, 2017
TIME:  10:00 AM PST

SYSTEM TEST:  Test your computer to make sure you meet the minimum technical requirements.
Test Your System