Fwd: haole sturgeon hat getwittert: PHP is out: Place your bets now on who will be the first host to report it to

Fwd: haole sturgeon hat getwittert: PHP is out: Place your bets now on who will be the first host to report it to

ThSITC
When we *do Have* an opportunity to put IBM-NetRexx *onto* IBM-BlueMix, we should be more recognizabe
for the Benefits of IBM's NetRexx, and all it's benefits for BlueMix users.

When I shall assist You, as an already registered BlueMix user, *to actually DO*  this JOB for the RexxLA,
pls let me know.

Sincerely,
Thomas Schneider
IT-Consulting