GObjexx

Jason Martin
Dumped a pre-version of library GObjexx to svn.

My computer is getting old and weak like me.

Compiled with tests, debug on and built as single executable.

Binary should exec from dir on 64 bit Ubuntu with glibc and libgee-0.8

Called it GObjexx because espeak GObjexx and GObjects sound the same.

Pretty formatted license.

Need to talk about moving netrexx4android out of branch.

Android emulators will not hardly start on my computer anymore.

Maybe contrib something alternative ports.

I could also dump the C# port there too.