Happy 20th birthday, NetRexx!

rvjansen
Unbelieveable it has been 20 years already ... but with people celebrating Java's 20th birthday, NetRexx could not have been a teenager much longer.

Please join me in celebrating the birthday of our favourite programming language, and wish it the best for the next decennium.

René Vincent Jansen.

Re: Happy 20th birthday, NetRexx!

Aviatrexx
You folks on the Continent have the jump on us; we here on the east
coast of the US have about four more hours to go. :-)

But I fully intend to bring up the milestone at our 2016 VM Workshop
planning conference call tomorrow.  Maybe we can find someone (besides
me) to do a NetRexx presentation at the conference next June.

-Chip-

On 12/9/2015 6:12 PM, René Jansen wrote:

> Unbelieveable it has been 20 years already ... but with people celebrating Java's 20th birthday, NetRexx could not have been a teenager much longer.
>
> Please join me in celebrating the birthday of our favourite programming language, and wish it the best for the next decennium.
>
> René Vincent Jansen.

Re: Happy 20th birthday, NetRexx!

Mike Cowlishaw

> Unbelieveable it has been 20 years already ... but with
> people celebrating Java's 20th birthday, NetRexx could not
> have been a teenager much longer.
>
> Please join me in celebrating the birthday of our favourite
> programming language, and wish it the best for the next decennium.

:-))

Mike

Re: Happy 20th birthday, NetRexx!

Hi Chip, & all:

As already said, I'm helding a NetRexx presentation the coming Monday,
14th December, 18:30  thru 19:30
at the Technical University of Vienna, Wiedner-Hauptstr. 5, Hörsaal 6,
at the Vienna JSUG MeetUp.

There shall be >60 Java Students & Users there ;-)

Good to know the exact Birthday of NetRexx :-)

Mike, my personal thanks for Your efforts inventing it, and the RexxLA
Crew, especially Kermit Kiser and Rene Vincent Jansen for
maintaining it :-)

Thomas Schneider.