How to pass options for NetRexxC in Pipelines.

How to pass options for NetRexxC in Pipelines.

Jason Martin
Use options wordlist;

in the nrx source file?

Re: How to pass options for NetRexxC in Pipelines.

Jeff Hennick-3

If I understand your question, Yes in writing a stage program, it is a normal NetRexx program and "options ..." is legitimate.

   options nostrictcase nostrictargs nostrictsignal nobinary

seems to occur frequently in the builtin stages.

On 10/21/2020 11:57 AM, Jason Martin wrote:
Use options wordlist;

in the nrx source file?

Re: How to pass options for NetRexxC in Pipelines.

Jason Martin
Thank you, all I seen in the guide were -gen -keep and the runner ones.

Re: How to pass options for NetRexxC in Pipelines.

Jeff Hennick-3

There is nothing special needed in options for a Pipeline stage, just -- as always -- what makes it easier for you and NetRexx.

On 10/21/2020 1:15 PM, Jason Martin wrote:
Thank you, all I seen in the guide were -gen -keep and the runner ones.

Re: How to pass options for NetRexxC in Pipelines.

Jason Martin
I was mostly thinking about how to use -classpath, -diag, -format and
-crossref.