JFC/Swing examples

Chad Slaughter

Hello all,

I've been working with the Java Foundation CLasses(JFC/Swing)
and have converted serveral examples to NetRexx.
Now most of you are thinking, this is no big deal.  And you'd be
right, except the JFC examples use Inner Classes, which
I had "fun" converting to NetRexx.  So, I figure somebody might find
the examples useful. But then again, I might be the only one having
trouble. =)

http://www.umr.edu/~slaught/java/SwingTut.zip
The examples I converted are from the Java Tutorial on Swing.
They are simple and straight forward but might help somebody.
The RadioButtonDemo is the best example of how to do a inner class in NetRexx.

I have converted a couple of examples from the swing distribution,
but due to licensing I can't distrbute it; I am not even sure I am allowed
to convert them to NetRexx, but oh well. =)  If there is anybody working
with those examples and would like help feel free to contact me directly.

Later,

Chad Slaughter  -- slaught at umr.edu
<PGP public key available upon request>
Chad Slaughter  -- slaught at umr.edu