Javac vs. ecj benchmark test ...

ThSITC

Hello friends,

as You might know, I'm working on a benchmark test of the JAVAC vs. the
ECLIPSE Compiler.

I've both compilers installed on my Windows 10 Laptop, and am using my
ancient NetRexx Programs
as the basis of the benchmark test.

I do have currently Java 8 (latest version) and NetRexx (GA version
which Rene is trying to release) installed.

Should I upgrade to Java 9 before running the benchmark?
What would You recommend ?

Kindly, Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria.

PS: Please note that I do have a new e-mail-address:[hidden email]

Re: Javac vs. ecj benchmark test ...

ThSITC
*OR* would it be *preferable* to have this benchmark tests available for
*both*    *Java 8* *and* *Java 9* ???

Thomas.