Main site down?

Jason Martin

It has been down for days.

Is it being moved or just some oversight?

Re: Main site down?

rvjansen
Hi Jason,

amazon decided to change the hardware under it, I looked at the logs and this seems to have happened around the 12th of Feb. The email about this ended up - unfortunately - in the junk box.

I used this opportunity to upgrade to the latest and greatest. Everything is up now, including the build machine.

Thank you for noticing! I am planning to install monitoring but you know how it goes.

best regards,

René.