May I, Rene. add some new VERBS to NetRexxC ?

May I, Rene. add some new VERBS to NetRexxC ?

ThSITC
Hello Rene:

I did yesterday make a first PAUSE in trying to release my Rexx2RTP to
the public. Sometimes I do NEED a Pause.

As You might have seen from my Compiler Listings, I did already some 4GL
(Fourth generation Langues) concepts in my Rexx2RTP.

These are mainly:

PRINT salary, MIN Salary, AVG Salary, etc BY DEPARTMENT ...

TITLE title line

     *OR*

TITLE

    title-line-1

    title-line-2

END-- Title

Where each title line might be:

LEFT 'this is the left part' CENTER 'this is the centered part RIGHT
'this is the right part'

Currently, I'm using my own Rexx2NRX as a prepocessor parsing those
verbs and generating the proper NetRexx Code!

Now, that I do have the NetRexx Source-Code on my Computer some 2 weeks,
I think ...

May I use this current NetRexx Code to try to implement those NEW Verbs?

I am sending this mail to ibm-netrexx as well, as I would like to know
the general thoughts, as well.

I am in quite good progress to LEARN GIT now, and THINK I would be able
to RELEASE my Rexx2RTP with an Initial RELEASE to source-Forge the next
week.

I shall. however, release all of my stuff to Project 'ThSITC' on
sourceforge, so that nobody else would have to worry, for this minute.

Kindly,

Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria.

Stay healthy all, Thomas.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=77808lZTNmvubvSwIRpBNNVYDPr_niQqMvyeVy7AVZ8&s=_GJ4uhAISX0ATBwn4BYlOjvzcA1m0xEDjim4WgGdFYI&e=