Methods *vs* Functions *vs* Routines

ThSITC
Might we Please *stick to Terminologies* (Defined Terms) for a minute:

(First)

A Method is a Method is a Method

A Function is a Function is a Function

A Routine is a Routine is a Routine.

(Second)

A static Method is a Function (having a RETURN Value)

(Third)

A static Method (also called Function) *without a return Value*

is a Routine.

Full Stop.

Thomas Schneider.

Re: Methods *vs* Functions *vs* Routines

christel.u.w.pachl christel.u.w.pachl
Having no (or just a little) idea about oo languages I submit that
any change would break existing (nrx-)programs and thus should not even be
considered.
Thomas, don't waste your time
Walter