My recent presentation: NetRexx, a human oriented Language for the JVM

My recent presentation: NetRexx, a human oriented Language for the JVM

ThSITC
Here is the recording of my speech at Monday, 14th Dec, 2015, at the
Technical Univerity of Vienna at the Vienna JSUG Meetup.

Dominik Dorn, the Organizer of this meeting, was so kind to record my
presentation.

I'm sorry that I did use German at the start of the presentation, as I
did have only an HDMI-Adapter on my
Notebook, and had to change to the Notebook of the CZECH presenter
afterwards with a VGA-Adapter.

But after the first slides I did change to ENGLISH!

Have Fun! .. and start to learn other Languages ;-)
Please have a look at:
https://mh-engage.ltcc.tuwien.ac.at/engage/ui/watch.html?id=a60ea8d4-a334-11e5-b945-2317f0809079
Thomas Schneider
IT-Consulting