My speech about NetRexx: a human oriented Language for the JVM on 14th Dec., 2015

My speech about NetRexx: a human oriented Language for the JVM on 14th Dec., 2015

ThSITC
Hi Les,

could you *please open* www.RexxLA.org *until 15th Dec. 2015*  for me.

I would need to review the presentations available there ....
... but currently don't have access to www.RexxLA.org.

As a *payback*:

A friend of mine shall *film* my presentation, and we might then
*put this presentation* (as an introductory Video to *NetRexx*)
both onto www.netrexx.org *and* RexxLA.org, when the President
did say: OK ;-)

Thomas Schneider
IT-Consulting,
Vienna, Austria.

Re: My speech about NetRexx: a human oriented Language for the JVM on 14th Dec., 2015

rvjansen
Thomas,

all presentations are visible. We adopted an open policy some years ago and you should be able to link to all from the symposium program pages.

best regards,

René.

> On 3 dec. 2015, at 21:12, Thomas Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Les,
>
> could you *please open* www.RexxLA.org *until 15th Dec. 2015*  for me.
>
> I would need to review the presentations available there ....
> ... but currently don't have access to www.RexxLA.org.
>
> As a *payback*:
>
> A friend of mine shall *film* my presentation, and we might then
> *put this presentation* (as an introductory Video to *NetRexx*)
> both onto www.netrexx.org *and* RexxLA.org, when the President
> did say: OK ;-)
>
> Thomas Schneider
> IT-Consulting,
> Vienna, Austria.

Re: My speech about NetRexx: a human oriented Language for the JVM on 14th Dec., 2015

ThSITC
Rene, *thanks* a lot for instant reply :-)
Didn't know, sorry....
Thomas.