Nabble forum being moved

The Real Ian Stirling
If anyone reads this via Nabble at http://ibm-netrexx.215625.n3.nabble.com/ then they are consolidating all their servers into one

As soon as I know the new URL I will post it here

Ian

Note from owners

We will downsize Nabble to one server.  Forum owners who want their forum preserved can post to this support forum to let us know to move their forum to that one server.  Note that we no longer do mailing list archiving, so if you own an old mailing list archive, there is no point to preserving it.  We will move forums one server at a time and we will notify forum owners on each server in turn.  This process will be smoother if you have a custom domain.  If you don't have a custom domain then your URL will change.  Here are the steps in the process:

1.  You will be notified when your forum needs to be moved.
2.  If you have a custom domain then change its DNS to be a CNAME record pointing to move.nabble.com .  This allows us to move your forum without disruption.
3.  Post a new thread to this support forum asking for your forum to be moved.
4.  When it has been moved then you will get a reply to your post.  If you have a custom domain, you should now change your DNS to point to s1.nabble.com .

Re: Nabble forum being moved

The Real Ian Stirling