NetRexx 10 Years after the JVM Languages Summit 2008 - Future NetRexx -Rene Vincent Jansen (c) IBM

NetRexx 10 Years after the JVM Languages Summit 2008 - Future NetRexx -Rene Vincent Jansen (c) IBM

ThSITC
Hello Mr. President, RexxLA:

My tiny printer is still BUSY to printout this marvekous 40 pages
documnet, just for reference.

As a matter of fact:

(1) You did make a perfect Job to make NetRexx Open Source
(www.netrexx.org). Thanks You for this, Rene :-)

(2) Unfortunately, Kermit Kiser did DIE on the 11th October, I think 2
Years ago ...

(3) I shall want to become an in-official CONTRIBUTOR for the NetRexx
Language, but shall not want to learn Make, Ant, Hibernate, or
whatsoever ....

I shall want to use my private Copy of RexxIO ...

... and implement SpeechIn, SpeechOut, VoiceIn, and VoiceOut in RexxIO ...

together with SoftTeco (www.SoftTeco.com)

When working, I shall release My RexxIO.nrx to ibm-netrexx ...

OK?

Thanks in advance, Thomas.

PS: When wanted or needed or wanted, Walter Pachl, located in Vienna,
Austria, could act as the QA representative.

---
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=ZIEd8LYpms60L8u1xqWKXViQS0PyDnYWXqWUUOao1iQ&s=NN3438eClqhqwxfaEX4pYqcDlfrrn4-kJGGdQYRrhwY&e=