NetRexx 3.04 RC2 improvements

ThSITC
Hi Kermit,

I do notice, Kermit, that the new NetRexxC version (from Your NetRexx Plus Kenai page) does resolve
any and all dependency problems I did have in the past years.

Formerly, compiling inter-dependent programs within the same directory has been sometimes very cumbersome.
This seems to be resolved now with Your newest version (to be NetRexx 3.04 RC2 I think)

My congratulations! Excellent, and also *very quick*.

I did now run thru a lot of batch-compilations without any problems.

Thomas Schneider.