NetRexx 3.04 and jsr 199

Jason Martin
Does this mean NetRexx text code can be now be stored and executed on the fly from a database? Maybe even used with servlets in that way?

Re: NetRexx 3.04 and jsr 199

rvjansen
Yes - from memory and without leaving anything on disk; that should be possible.

René.

> On 3 jun. 2015, at 19:23, Jason Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Does this mean NetRexx text code can be now be stored and executed on the fly from a database? Maybe even used with servlets in that way?

Re: NetRexx 3.04 and jsr 199

Jason Martin
Thanks, I thought so. That is great news and a great job to Kermit and all.