NetRexx 3.06 beta

Jason Martin
I would like to see the patch for NETREXX-145 hashcode bug in the next release.

I have been using OpenIndiana Hipster or SunOS for the last few months.
Still learning the OS, packaging and layout, helped port a few applications
like gnumeric, updated vala and others that I use has been slow for me.

I created pdf's of all 28 NetRexx open bugs from the other site,
but I have not had the time to go through all of them.

OpenIndiana currently uses openjdk8 and has no texlive package yet.
It might be awhile before Java 9 gets there.
I have built NetRexx itself but I can not build the documentation yet.

I have also found out that it is much faster to use java -jar NetRexx[].jar
compared to using the shell scripts here.

I hope to get back to NetRexx soon.