NetRexx grows source tree on Arbor Day

Jason Martin
You did not think I would let the Holiday pass without comment.

RxModel is about as ready as I feel like.

With a single nrc -modelX [I am processing 300 to 600+ files at once]

Did not feel good enough today but I will push it and needed changes(not that many) out soon.

Maybe not for NetRexx proper but I would like to see a user tool built from it.

All models support jedit (really nice) and others with folding set to indent mode and
model3 supports all scintilla based and others with faked braces.

I made no effort to fix "--", "++" and others allowed in clauses.
It just was not enough found in 600+ NetRexx files to worry with.
Besides the compiler will tell you if you use the file.

A clause itself can produce really long lines.

Nests of "then if's" and "else if's" with comments can produce really long lines.

But, it turns any mixed, mangled, unindented code into something beautifully formatted.

All javadocs now re-formatted into one clean style.

Re: NetRexx grows source tree on Arbor Day

ThSITC
Hi Jason Martin:

# That does sound quite interesting :-)
#    Keep plz. up this *good idea & work

Kindly, Thomas Schneider