NetRexx is the best compiler I did ever use!

NetRexx is the best compiler I did ever use!

ThSITC
I would like to note, for the records, however, that NetRexx (in the
Compiler Version) is the BEST COMPILER I personally did ever use.

Trust me, I did use a lot of them:

Basic, Fortran 2, Fortran IV, Fortran 77, PL/I, COBOL, C, C++, Java 1,
etc etc

What I do really like in NetRexx is it's Compiler Intelligence !

NetRexx does know what to report and when to stop reporting already
known issues.

Mike F. Cowlishaw:

Please do accept (again) my congratulations:

Excellent DESIGN, Excellent IMPLEMENTATION!

Bravo!