New home page www.NetRexx7.com is coming along ...

ThSITC
Hello all,

as You all do know, from too many mails in the past, I am the Author of
Rexx2Nrx: The classic Rexx to NetRexx Translator.

Rexx2Nrx has been developped back in the Year 2001, I think, in 3 man
monthes on a CMS-machine using IBM-Compiled Rexx for only one reason:

We had a hughe Object Rexx vs. 1.0 application running with a lot of
I/O, in production, and the application has been simply too SLOW ...

I didn't know at those time that REGINA does exist, otherwise most
probably I would have used that, Mark Hessling, sorry for my ignorance :-(

Then I heard thru REXXLA, or so, about NetRexx !

Thus, I did decide to develop Rexx2Nrx (in 3 man monthes), as I had to
resolve those pending Object Rexx 1.0 performance problems.

Full Stop.

Now, as I am going to release a new version, I did ask my Internet
Provider (www.nessus.at) Yesterday to validate a new home-page

www.NetRexx7.com

on my account.

I shall use, therefore, this new home-page as a new replacement for the
already gone www.Rexx2Nrx.com ...

Kindly, Yours, Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=lFcGm1Lh54K_Q1r4T8tHTjikvqAej26dHqplwpoZ-kE&s=bl9G_o28-F9L3IobTvuiojwwyYb9AqdVAnVl3i6qyJI&e=

Re: New home page www.NetRexx7.com is coming along ...

ThSITC
Sorry: The Subject should be: www.Rexx2Nrx7.com ... SORRY again ...

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=p9sJDkLmvD3JqgShlb4E3-F3wmPs6gqCaVYXXG-YOGI&s=rMNO5PSTkTlN0VJ25wuN22OCnoN9UQqCjDDEgAPNrxU&e=