Output your cleaned NetRexx code into many formats and document types

Output your cleaned NetRexx code into many formats and document types

Jason Martin

Re: Output your cleaned NetRexx code into many formats and document types

ThSITC
Hi Jason,

*I* cannot answer Your question, but:

As far as I do *know*, from previous attempt's mainly done by Rene Vincent Jansen,
and a *friend of him* (in the US, when my memory does serve me right),
parsing NetRexx's *abut* and *blank* operator's *is simply not possible*
using *regular expression's* ... :-(

As both, *blank* and *abut* operator's are one of the *key features*
of NetRexx as a language, and *do make one of the many* *elegance key features*
of NetRexx Text expression's (as I do call them since year) apart from all other
goodies, *I personal do DOUBT* that it might be possible to write
a Parser based on *regular expressions*, sorry to say so :-(

Maybe Rene can put some *light into this* ?

Thomas Schneider.