Presentation of NetRexx vs. 4.0 on the Java Users meeting in Vienna

Presentation of NetRexx vs. 4.0 on the Java Users meeting in Vienna

ThSITC
Hello there,

I do have the chance to present NetRexx at the Java Users Group meeting
here in Vienna
start of December, 2015.

On the past meeting (a Meetup users Group I am a member of) there have been
some 64 attendees, mostly students/young Company Founders.

Please do send me any Powerpoint and/or Open Office presentations you
do have presenting the current state of NetRexx until mid of November,
2015,
for consolidation.

The presentation shall be on the Technical University of Vienna.

Most members of the Group are real Java experts, far more than I am,
as I've seen on the past meeting on 12th October, 2015.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Schneider.