Quality of the ibm-netrexx Compiler

ThSITC
After all, I want to give MFC a *Big Thank You* for the Quality of the IBM NetRexx Compiler.

As already said Years ago, MFC's NetRexx Compiler is the best Compiler I've ever tried. And I did have
to try a lot, as ALGOL, RPG, BASIC, PL/I, FORTRAN II, FORTRAN 77, PL/I again, COBOL, C, PL/I again, etc.

It does make intelligent decisions what to parse when, which errors to report when,
and, ...

...  quite intelligent, also, *when to stop compilation*.

I did recently modify a lot of programs of my own, and I really have to say:

I do *love NetRexx*, and this state of the art Compiler.

Thanks to the author (MFC) and all maintainers. Great Work !!!
Thomas Schneider.

Re: Quality of the ibm-netrexx Compiler

ThSITC
May *I* please repeat it:

It's the *best compiler* and/or *interpreter* I did ever use :-)
Thomas.