RONY: What I shall still have to LEARN from You ;-)

RONY: What I shall still have to LEARN from You ;-)

ThSITC
Interestingly, Prof. Rony Flatscher posted a *question* here at
11.09.2014 20:18, with the Title:

*Question ad JDBC and Java extensions*

.... and then, without any other reply coming along from others ...

at the same Day, 21:20, the *Probable ANSWER* as well ;-) ;-) ;-)

A really *clever* way of marketing, Rony, of the latest bsf4oorexx
improvements at [hidden email]!

Congratulations!

Would *I* have known this kind of self-marketing I would have probably
avoided my so many pitfalls
on both the RexxLA and NetRexx Group !

Kind regards,
Massa ThoMassa ;-) ;-) ;-)