Re: # Design & development services .

ThSITC
Hi Rupa:

(1.) Thanks for You *interest* +and+ *offer to help&advise*
(2.) Please *do have a look* at:  www.netrexx.org

I shall need all the programming done in NetRexx, *as my whole Software*
*is also in NetRexx*

Kindly,

Thomas Schneider

CEO ThSITC: Make international Applications happen

www.KatteyPerry.com (*still empty*, work in *progress*)

Am 29.04.2016 um 17:16 schrieb Rupa Rani:

Hi,

I am Rupa Rani, Development Manager

 We are an Indian based Website Design & Development with PHP Development offer services at very low cost. We have a dedicated team of 30 professional designers and developers with over 5 years of experience and we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference.

Our services at a glance: -

1)   Website development (Custom Website Development, PHP Programming, etc.)
2)   Website designing (Logo Design, HTML designing, corporate website design, PSD to XHTML/HTML, etc)
3)   Open source customization/ CMS (Wordpress, etc)
4)   Ecommerce website development
5)   Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks, JavaScript Frameworks etc)
6)   Responsive Website

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible redesigning/redevelopment of your website or designing new website. I can send you more details on the packages/action/Portfolio/past work details.

I’m waiting for your reply.

Kinds Regards,
Rupa Rani

Avast logo