Re: Ein herzliches Willkommen von Java Vienna

Re: Ein herzliches Willkommen von Java Vienna

ThSITC
Hi there,

I would like to present the NetRexx Language (for details see www.netrexx.org) at one of the next
Java Users Groups here in Vienna.

NetRexx has been introduced by Mike F. Cowlishaw, a former IBM Fellow, also author of the Rexx Language, when Java
did appear, around 1993.

NetRexx is now open source since 2011. You might find all info of this amazing language at
www.NetRexx.org.

Thomas Schneider
CEO ThSITC: Thomas Schneider, IT-Consulting
 (www.thsitc.com, www.db-123.com)

Am 08/10/2015 um 09:46 schrieb Meetup:
Meetup

Meetup

Willkommen!
Dominik Dorn
Java Vienna
Dominik Dorn, Organisator
Welcome to the "Java Vienna" Meetup!

The Meetups are organized by the "Java Student User Group" and the "Java User Group Austria".

We're looking forward to meet you at our next event, have some food and drinks with you and discuss the various aspects of the presented topics.

We're actively looking for people wanting to present Java related technologies... so if you happen to use some Java Framework/Utility/Tookit at work (we know, you probably do), please contact us to organize a talk about it!

Hope to see you soon at one of our meetups!

Cheers,
Dominik

Um alle Meetup E-Mails zu erhalten, füge [hidden email] Deinem Adressenbuch hinzu.

Klicke hier, um Deine E-Mail Einstellung zu verwalten.

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs