Re: Meeting in Austria ThSITC IT Consulting KG/SoftTeco

Re: Meeting in Austria ThSITC IT Consulting KG/SoftTeco

ThSITC

Hello Natalia,

I think we3 did have a perfect meeting today-

I shall send you the URL relating NetRexx now:

www.netrexx.org

Have your best Java programmer to DOWNLOAD NetRexx from there, and give it a try.

I am also member of RexxLA. RexxLA is the Rexx Language association (www.RexxLA.com).

ibm-netrexx is the IBM NetRexx users group.

Mike Cowlishaw, who did invent both classic Rexx and NetRexx is a former IBM Fellow located in the UK.

Sincerely,

Thomas Schneider, IT-Consultant, Vienna, Austria

www.thsitc.com, www.db-123.com

Am 01.11.2018 um 10:53 schrieb Natalia Atamaniuk:
Hi, Thomas,

Hope this day started well for you :)
Looking forward to talk to you in 8 min via Hangouts .

Thanks,
Natallia

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:00 AM Natalia Atamaniuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, Thomas,

Glad to hear back from you :)
Ok, great. I will call you tomorrow  at 11 am Austrian time.
I will send you the invite in calendar and if it's OK for you, can we have a call in Hangouts?

Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Natallia

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 7:55 PM Thomas Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes, Natalia,

I did note 1. Nov, 11 h for your call.

Please do keep in mind that we now have winter time (GMT+1) here in Austria.

Kindly, Thomas Schneider.

Am 30.10.2018 um 15:08 schrieb Natallia Atamaniuk:

Hi, Thomas,

I think a conversation on discussing meeting in Austria is still worth having. If I call you on November 1 at  11 AM, would that be ok with you?

Best regards,

Natallia

Kind regards,

Natallia Atamaniuk
VP Solution Advisor
+358 9231 61809
<a style="color:#1155cc" href="tel:+375%2044%20560-26-98" rel="noopener" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">+375 44 5602698
SoftTeco LLC

From: Natallia Atamaniuk <[hidden email]>
Date: 2018-10-24 09:43:06.244
To: "Thomas Schneider" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Meeting in Austria ThSITC IT Consulting KG/SoftTeco

Hi, Thomas,

Swarovski and Slowmo were created by Austrians, everything else is made in China, at least software is good in Belarus :)

Thomas, we are working with customers in Europe helping them with software development services and expertise. We will be in Austria from November 19 to November 23 and I would be glad to get acquainted with you and see if we have the ground to cooperation :)

Let me know if you are open to continue the discussion and I would be glad to schedule a call with you and discuss if the meeting is worth having.