Reporting tool

Massimiliano Marsiglietti
Ciao,

I just wanted to drop in and say that I'm going to implement printed
report for MaxBase, my db suite. Now, since it will also generate
source code in order to use the report engine from external programs,
and since NetRexx is one of the supported  languages (the other
being Java), if you want to preview this application please drop me a
note. I am working on it, should have a prerelease in some weeks.
(Well actually there is already some code, but it doesn't print yet,
so it's a bit pointless at the moment)

It will both actually print to the printer and/or produce HTML code
for dinamical (is there some Y in this word?) web pages.

Max