Rexx2Nrx version 6 ....

ThSITC
Hi Walther Pachl:

Sorry, the URL of the Documentation is obviously:

www.thsitc.com/Rexx2Nrx.php       !

Walter, I *currently* (before any reply from Rene Vincent Jansen) Do
think as follows:

*I* shall simply *search* in my *Archives* for the *Last Published and
released* version

of Rexx2Nrx ...

... and *do then Upload* this (ancient) version to www.thsitc.com/Rexx2Nrx.

This shall simply *Fill the current gap*, for the minute ...

The *gap* does exist because www.Rexx2Nrx.com *has been deleted* !

It has been *my fault*, of course ...

But *I* do think that when I upload the *respective ZIP file* to this
location ...

... then *You can download it for testing it*!

Would *that be OK for all parties involved, please* ?

Thomas Schneider.

Re: Rexx2Nrx version 6 ....

ThSITC
Sorry, it's me again:

You obviously shall have to *click* Products *then* Rexx2nrx *and then
You shall get the last available*

Documentation of *Rexx2Nrx* ....

I do apologize *when I did (as always, maybe) Raise any Confusion*... :-(

I am now *proceeding* to UPLOAD the respective ZIP file *to this place*
this weekend!

Note, however, please, that the *New Rexx2Nrx Run Time Package* ...

... has been *DEPLOYED* to www.kenai.com   *Years ago*

with the advise and help of Rene Vincent Jansen (President RexxLA) to the

proper KENAI subdirectory .... !!!

www.kenai.com/NetRexx/contributions/thsitc/runtime/compatibility

Kindly,

Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria!

Am 27.05.2016 um 20:05 schrieb Thomas Schneider:

> Hi Walther Pachl:
>
> Sorry, the URL of the Documentation is obviously:
>
> www.thsitc.com/Rexx2Nrx.php       !
>
> Walter, I *currently* (before any reply from Rene Vincent Jansen) Do
> think as follows:
>
> *I* shall simply *search* in my *Archives* for the *Last Published and
> released* version
>
> of Rexx2Nrx ...
>
> ... and *do then Upload* this (ancient) version to
> www.thsitc.com/Rexx2Nrx.
>
> This shall simply *Fill the current gap*, for the minute ...
>
> The *gap* does exist because www.Rexx2Nrx.com *has been deleted* !
>
> It has been *my fault*, of course ...
>
> But *I* do think that when I upload the *respective ZIP file* to this
> location ...
>
> ... then *You can download it for testing it*!
>
> Would *that be OK for all parties involved, please* ?
>
> Thomas Schneider.

Re: Rexx2Nrx version 6 ....

christel.u.w.pachl christel.u.w.pachl

https://kenai.com/NetRexx/contributions/thsitc/runtime/compatibility

not found :-(

Re: Rexx2Nrx version 6 ....

ThSITC

Walter,

The package of the *former Rexx2Nrx Run-Time package is:*

Rene,

*I* am still waiting *on Your reply* whether I should put *this very ANCIENT* ...

Version of *Rexx2Nrx* ....

... *into the Kenai NetRexx repository*   *OR Not*

I cannot *create* any *New Project for this on Kenai* anymore !

Please *advise* !!! :-) :-) :-)

Are we going to use GitHub *or* SourceForge *in the near Future*,

*or what* ?

Kind regards from Vienna, and do all have a *reluctant weekend* :-)

Thomas Schneider

PS: According to my records, *I* did *devote the former Rexx2Nrx run-time package*

to *RexxLA* for free sometimes during the Year 2011 (past Christ) ...

*but it never did make it up to www.netrexx.org* ... :-(

Full Stop from my side ....

org.netrexx.contributions.thsitc.runtime.commpatibility