RxModel & The NetRexx Translator

ThSITC
Jason & all,

I am helding tomorrow, Tue, 10th of May 2016, 19:00 - 19:20, a
presetation of *RxModel*,
as well as the common *NetRexx Translator*, at the AndroidHeads Vienna
MeetUp here
in Vienna, Austria.

Has there been already taken any *decision* whether/not *RxModel* shall/will
be integrated into the *standard NetRexx Translator*, as requested by me
in previous
posts (with another topic), in *the upcoming NetRexx 4.00* release ???

Anyway, I am using this chance to broaden the *awareness* of NetRexx as
far as I can
from my place here in Vienna!

Kind regards,

Re: RxModel & The NetRexx Translator

Jason Martin
It's a good tool but it should say separated from NetRexx for now so any bugs can be worked out.
I only had so many examples to test from and there may be cases where it fails.
I am concerned about special handling case of clause " ;".
I would not want it to hang in a loop in main NetRexxC.
I have been using it some and I am pleased with it.

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Thomas Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jason & all,

I am helding tomorrow, Tue, 10th of May 2016, 19:00 - 19:20, a presetation of *RxModel*,
as well as the common *NetRexx Translator*, at the AndroidHeads Vienna MeetUp here
in Vienna, Austria.

Has there been already taken any *decision* whether/not *RxModel* shall/will
be integrated into the *standard NetRexx Translator*, as requested by me in previous
posts (with another topic), in *the upcoming NetRexx 4.00* release ???

Anyway, I am using this chance to broaden the *awareness* of NetRexx as far as I can
from my place here in Vienna!

Kind regards,

Re: RxModel & The NetRexx Translator

ThSITC
Ok, thanks Jason:

Hence *I* shall *present* RxModel.nrx *as it is*, telling people it's in a *beta mode*,
and *decision* to integrate it into *main NetRexx* (which I shall also present there)
is depending on replies of this *beta test* !

Is that *ok* for all parties involved, please?

When *not*, then please do say so *now* !
Thomas Schneider