Samsung's s-voice LIBRARIES ...

ThSITC
Hello Maxim, there in Belarus,

Could you *please* do the following steps:

1.) SUBSCRIBE the group IBM-Netrexx as depicted on www.netrexx.org

2,) Publish a short description of Your experiences with Samsung's
*s-voice* here on the IBM-NetRexx Group, please :-)

As already said, I'm busy in implementing RexxIO.VoiceIn and
RexxIO.VoiceOut here in Vienna ...

It shall be essential for me to get Your preliminary Inputs here on
group IBM-Netrexx, however, so that we all do not waste our own time !

Thank You so much, in advance, Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria   :-)

---
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=zFVy7CXbfV25HgN04u0r1qHLf--TbeF54c2PE593k-M&s=TikR_BJHjc9YOZ-Ue5oAmHj6Dn4Lo2V0gW2RCZ-gJBM&e=