Seeking for APACHE Sponsoring for the LOGOS Project

Seeking for APACHE Sponsoring for the LOGOS Project

ThSITC
Hi Rony, and all,

as You all do know (since Years) I am specializing in Language
translations ...

Now, as I did run out of money some time ago, I'm seeking for sponsor's,
and/or other ways to earn money.

Currently, I did just switch to Windows 8, on my NoteBook, and am
switching my desktop to Ubuntu Linux, with a second boot to ANDROID for PC.

Years ago, I did present my development projects there at a RexxLA meeting.
One of them beeing LOGOS, the natural learning and teaching (and later:
Translation) Machine.

Now, after using APACHE Open Office for some time, I would really
appreciate any advise &/help for this
www.kenai.com/logos project.

I did concentrate the past years on a proto-proto-type (see
www.kenai.com/logos for the white-paper),
but shall now need some investor to continue to do this research
project, as well as getting My Net
of helping people, as well as a proper marketing machine ready, when
successful.

As some of You seem to have quite good relations to the Apache Org,
could You please advise how I shall have
to proceed to get proper funds for this quite innovative product idea &/
project ?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Schneider.

Re: Seeking for APACHE Sponsoring for the LOGOS Project

ThSITC
Sorry, of course, the proper URL to be referenced is:

www.kenai.com/projects/logos

By the Way, Kermit, Rene:

I just am realizing that when referencing www.kenai.com/... that it does
now switch automatically to
www.java.net ;-)

Does that mean that any and all kenai Projects have now been migrated to
www.java.net ?

Sincerely,
Thomas.

PS: Also, I shall now need a definite decision from the NetRexx ARB
where Rexx2Nrx sources (both classic Rexx
and  NetRexx (generated by Rexx2Nrx ) should reside.

As already several times said, I shall want to *Donate* the whole of
Rexx2Nrx to RexxLA, as the work has been
done, it has been proven to be useful, functioning, bug-free, and I
simply want to focus on NEW Things (Music,
most probably, and Compositions, maybe, maybe even in language
translations <grin>)

As I did release Rexx2Nrx 2001 (when my memory does serve me right), its
time now to file it somewhere ????