Several things

Massimiliano Marsiglietti
Ciao,

We need one more site to be listed under the NetRexx web ring: we are
currently at 4, while with 5 we would get listed under the web-ring
public directory. If you have a web site related to NetRexx, please
join us! If you have an aunt, cousin, friend with a NetRexx site,
tell him/her to join!

Also, I have updated RXDbase/MaxBase
(http://www.bmtmicro.com/catalog/mb-web) with better query
capabilities, Java 1.1 support, beanization of some components, all
new HTML docs for developers,  etc etc. A lot of things.

One of these days I'd like to include support for
I18N for RXFile, if there are any NR users from Asia (the people who
would benefit the most from Unicode support) interested in helping me
debugging it, please let me know.

Thanks for your time,
Max