Tomorrow, 1th October 2014, is a special anniversary day ; -)

Tomorrow, 1th October 2014, is a special anniversary day ; -)

ThSITC
Hi there,

I cannot resist to *publish* here, on this group, that  the First
October, 2014,
does *need* special attention by any&all members of any&all Rexx Family
Groups:

Walter Pachl, located here in Vienna, Austria, does Tomorrow (1.10.2014)
really ...

CELECRATE his 50th Year of beeing married to Christel Pachl, his still
Wife,
to be, once, forever!

As I do know now both, for Years, I think You all might *concert me* to
say:

1.) Christel, thank You, for living so a long time with a Rexx &/ PL/I
Enthusiast :-)
2.) Walter, thank You, for trying to earn enough money for Your Wife :-)

BOTH:

Enjoy, as much as You can, that You did *STICK TOGETHER*, all the times :-)

Thomas.