What is the status of NetRexx 3.07

ThSITC
Hello Rene,

what is the status of NetRexx 3.07 ?

Is it already in a state for alpha tests ?

when Yes, where can I download the JAR files from?

Also, you did promise to publizise a document of the Java 9 workshop
there in Aruba!

Any news for this task ?

Sincerely,

Thomas Schneider.

---
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=XUVkoeVK_bQ6Yb-q1zCKYlp-0drwa7oe5YKCtOxVsv8&s=OrBjj5OtKmO6ZHiDIPKO5R1Pu5HrGlfFTguUQA34Rjk&e=

Re: What is the status of NetRexx 3.07

jsnipesabc
Thomas please check your address book as I believe you meant this email to go to Rene. Have a good day Joe Snipes.

Re: What is the status of NetRexx 3.07

rvjansen
Hi Thomas,

It will take a bit longer as I was taken serously ill and underwent an emergency operation last tuesday of which I am still recovering.

There is no reason not to test with 3.07 as it currently can be built.

René.

On 23 May 2018, at 22:19, Joe Snipes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thomas please check your address book as I believe you meant this email to go to Rene. Have a good day Joe Snipes.

Re: What is the status of NetRexx 3.07

ThSITC

Hi Rene,

thanks for the reply.

all the best for your resurrection after the emergeny operation from all of us, i think.

Thomas Schneider.