Your personal PICTURES or LOGO on NABBLE, Please!

Your personal PICTURES or LOGO on NABBLE, Please!

ThSITC
Hello Friends,

it has been and *is* nice to correspond with all of You thru the
IBM-NetRexx mailing list :-)

I do have ONE WISH for the minute, only:

Could You all please proceed to add a PROFILE PICTURE of Yourself (or a
LOGO of Your Company) there on NABBLE?

As I have not been at the last 5-7 Rexx Symposiums, at least, due to
lack of Money (Cash). It would be helpful, I do think, for all of us, to
know each other better!

As I've also seen that I did throw so many (too many) mails to this
group (maybe) I do apologize again.

But I'm still loving NetRexx, and the appearance of Jeff's wonderful
PIPES Compiler enhancements is a real breakthru.

Kind Regards,

Thomas Schneider. Vienna, Austria.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=qpREgilaaD1X1QEJmPaj80-sioVSzvr5SohaCQqQxJA&s=-S_bb0_uJytGH8e23H0UFUu6zM0YT6xSfmhCW9FO380&e=