devPad new home + indent style query

Martin Lafaix

First, I'm pleased to announce that devPad's new home is open at:

  http://www.mygale.org/~lafaix/devPad/

This way, you'll be able again to learn (a bit) more about devPad
without having to download it first.

Second, I'm starting to collect info on NetRexx indentation style.
(A future release of devPad will allow you to reindent code, and I
would like to make this feature configurable enough to suit most
needs.)  So if you use a reasonably consistent indentation style,
could you please send me (via direct email, no need to clutter the
list) the scheme you use?

(An example for each netrexx structure or something like that, I'm
not asking a complete formal specification :-).

I'll make the collected info publicly available.

Thank you.

Martin
Team OS/2
http://www.mygale.org/~lafaix