devPad v0.70

Martin Lafaix

I'm pleased to announce a new preliminary release of devPad
(despite a, well, somewhat long delay :-/).

This release is the last to support the JDK v1.0.

  o Class list sorted in package browsers ;
  o A devPad can contain any of the following: Editable areas,
    HTML areas and devPad areas ;
  o The visual appearance of notebooks has been enhanced ;
  o Pictures in HTML documents are now displayed ;
  o A details view added to devPad main window ;
  o A hierarchy view added to package browsers ;
  o Contextual popup menus added in various areas (Layout and
    Details view of devPads, Hierarchy view of package browser) ;
  o Toolbars added to devPads windows, classes and packages
    browsers ;
  o (Almost) complete internal rewrite.

As my usual WWW site is currently down, the new release is
available at the following site:

  ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/incoming/devPad.zip

it should ultimately be moved to

  ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/java/dev/devPad.zip

The archive size is 260k.

[Due to my site being temporarily down, there's no WWW page
 describing it right now.  If the problem persists, I guess I'll
 have to find a new home for it.]

Hope you'll like it.

Martin
Team OS/2