developers list announcement

rvjansen
Some housekeeping issues here. I sent my draft configure/run documentation for the 3.08 pipelines the day before yesterday to this list, but alas, it was 122KB and the list message size limit is 100KB.
Ian Stirling, who ran this list impeccably since its inception, is no longer at IBM. He has asked colleagues to release my message and increase the limit, but that has apperently encountered a delay.

Which is just as well, because it focused me on the content of some message exchanges - they are too technical for language users. There used to be a developers list when the NetRexx repository was hosted over at Kenai, which was a more suitable location for these discussions.

May I invite the more technically-inclined over to https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netrexx-develop ? That would be the place where we can go into implementation details. With this link you can subscribe easily, no SourceForge.net user account is needed. With this I will limit my contributions to this list to announcements and language user level discussions.

best regards,

René.

Re: developers list announcement

ThSITC

What a BRIGHT idea :-)

I just did subscribe ... netrexx-develop :-)

But when I did attempt to subscribe ... netrexx-dicuss I got a PAGE NOT found :-(

Maybe You did mean ... netrexx-discuss ?

Anyway, have a bright weekend, and keep up Your tremendous good work :-)

Kindly, Thomas.

Am 09.08.2019 um 23:12 schrieb René Jansen:
[...]

oops
yes, that should be ‘discuss'