move from kenai to sourceforge

rvjansen
To all kenai admins of the NetRexx Reference Implementation project: I will receive the tarball with project assets shortly. It will be stored for safekeeping, as all code and its history is in git already.

All development of NetRexx on kenai has ceased. Do note that the mailing lists, except this one, will be gone also.

Or better: take a few moments to clone our NetRexx git repository - you can then make your own builds. It only requires git and a working java SDK.

best regards,

René.

Re: move from kenai to sourceforge

ThSITC
Hello Rene,

first many thanks for keeping NetRexx alive!

second, You did mention in a previous mail that You shall move the
sub-branches (the contributions) as well from Kenai to Sourceforge ...

... I do, however, *not find* my contributions at a first glance in the
Git ... Am I missing comething ?

Are those *still in process* or are You planning to skip them ?

Have, anyway, a nice Advent, and a merry X-mas.

Kind regards,

Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria