[netrexx-course] Did I miss it?

Terry Norton
I'm running a check to see if I'm still on the list, and/or if the
course started already and I missed it?  If there's been activity, I
haven't seen it.

Terry Norton, VP
Claims Center Solutions
[hidden email]
Warped with OS/2

----
To Subscribe: e-mail to [hidden email]
To Unsubscribe: e-mail to [hidden email]
Start a FREE E-Mail List at http://www.MakeList.com !

Re: [netrexx-course] Did I miss it?

WarpHoss
** Reply to note from "Terry Norton" <[hidden email]> Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:24:06 -0400
! If there's been activity, I haven't seen it.

There has been very little activity. I am looking forward to it but so
far Terry there has been very little of what you and I both hoped for in
"structure and guidance" for this particular course. the few messages I
have seen have been from self starters. Will check out findmail
tomorrow night to see if something is posted there that has not
been sent to me.. I think that may be part of the problem..?? Help me out
if I'm wrong...

<BTW> I sure hope my new 266 system arrives tomorrow!!!!!!!! It was
supposed to be here today <Tues> :-(

/*WarpAbel,ConnectAbel via Red Barn Data Center*/
/*Warp3,Innoval,Hilgraeve, and a few others.*/
/*Ideas are mine,Trademarks aren't yet.*/

----