netrexx.info domain available

Aviatrexx
I have been squatting on the netrexx.info domain for several years
now, just in case I (or anyone else in the NetRexx community) had a
need for it.  It doesn't look like I will ever put it to proper use,
so if anyone else is interested in it, I am happy to let it go for free.

My annual rent is due 9 Feb 17, so it you want it, speak up before
then so I can transfer it to you.  Otherwise it goes into limbo for an
extended time before being returned to the available pool, at which
point the 'bots grab anything with a recognizable keyword.

My registrar charges me $12.95 + 0.18 (ICANN fee) + 9.00 (Private
registration - WHOIS blocking) for an annual fee of $22.13.  You may
be able to find it cheaper at another domain registrar.

BTW, it appears that netrexx.net is currently available too.

-Chip-

Re: netrexx.info domain available

Jeff Hennick
I could do it and point it to Netrexx.org, if no one "closer" to
RexxLA.org wants it.

FYI, I use pairNIC.com for registrations.  Excellent services and people
to work with.  (I also use pair.com for hosting, again excellent.)

Their charge for .INFO registration for full service is $6.00/yr. (
https://www.pairnic.com/prices.html ).

[Chip, great Mosquito, and Steed too!]

Jeff Hennick

On 1/17/2017 2:26 AM, Chip Davis wrote:

> I have been squatting on the netrexx.info domain for several years
> now, just in case I (or anyone else in the NetRexx community) had a
> need for it.  It doesn't look like I will ever put it to proper use,
> so if anyone else is interested in it, I am happy to let it go for free.
>
> My annual rent is due 9 Feb 17, so it you want it, speak up before
> then so I can transfer it to you.  Otherwise it goes into limbo for an
> extended time before being returned to the available pool, at which
> point the 'bots grab anything with a recognizable keyword.
>
> My registrar charges me $12.95 + 0.18 (ICANN fee) + 9.00 (Private
> registration - WHOIS blocking) for an annual fee of $22.13.  You may
> be able to find it cheaper at another domain registrar.
>
> BTW, it appears that netrexx.net is currently available too.
>
> -Chip-

Re: netrexx.info domain available

rvjansen
hi Jeff, Chip,

I'll propose to the RexxLa board that it picks up the tab for this. I am paying for NetRexx.org and am not planning to expand addressability - but I see the benefits. If the board declines, Jeff, your offer is very welcome.

Best regards,

René.